Leo Lantz Job Posting
The Production Coordinator has primary responsibility for facilitating projects from sales to completion. You will ensure efficient and timely selections, material deliveries and paperwork for our construction projects. You will work with our clients to assure satisfaction from job initiation through delivery.
· Prepare Project Folders for Field and Office, using project file checklist. Generate purchase orders for special orders, major suppliers & trade contractors. Present purchase order to president or production manager for approval.
· Maintain Project Folders including material orders, trade contracts, client selections & meeting minutes. Create and store digital photo library as needed for each project.
· Assist with Project scheduling including notifying trade contractors and scheduling material deliveries.
· Coordinate client selection process.
· Prepare change order cost estimates with Production Manager. Assembles information for all back charges and trade contractor change orders.
· Assists with invoice approval & Track job costs as job progresses
· Coordinates service requests. Track T&M expenses and prepare info for invoices on a weekly basis
· Participate in pre-construction meetings, including reviewing plans, specs, job cost budget, & special project considerations with Production manager and project leader.
· Participate in post construction meetings, including reviewing actual & budget job costs.
· Participate in weekly production meetings.
· Maintain product information library and samples
· Work with clients, CAD designer , Officer Manager and Project Manager to generate project design, estimate, and schedule
· QuildQuality client surveys will be scheduled and any concerns addressed immediately.
· Create client “Thank you” cards upon project completion.
· Education High School Graduate and some college or equivalent experience and/or training
· Familiar with home construction trade, carpentry, tools, equipment and practices
· Knowledge of remodeling and construction trades practices, procedures, techniques, equipment, materials specifications, estimating, quality control, cost control, safety and basic knowledge of applicable building codes and zoning ordinances
· Familiar with blueprint reading
· Proficient at Microsoft Word & Excel, QuickBooks Pro and Google Calendar.
Interpersonal and Communication skills
· Can establish relationships with subs and suppliers and explain special requirements of the project
· Adept at establishing relationships with clients and subcontractors and resolving questions
· Positive attitude.
· Excellent organizational skills - detail oriented, a born list maker, note-taker. Able to follow through and follow-up on all details
· Able to organize & keep track of multiple projects, each with a complex schedule.
· Able to complete and fulfill paperwork required for project purchase orders, job cost reports, time sheets, and invoice payments.
· Position will handle between $1.0 and $1.5 million of sales per annum.
· Willing and able to learn computer programs
· Intuitive, grasps concepts quickly
· Task oriented, ability to stay focused
· Completion oriented
· Team player: We are a small company and wear many hats as needed to get the job done and ensure customer satisfaction
Working conditions—majority of time is spent in air-conditioned office.
Some time (20-25%) spent meeting with clients or on job sites.
For More information:
Leo Lantz Construction
11662 Greenwood Rd
Glen Allen VA. 23059